Fate and Savage Worlds are great go-to-games for homebrew attempts to make your own game using their generic systems. They've always lacked something for me though. (Maybe it's dice pools?) With Mirrors and the WoD Rulebook, I can literally trick out the Storyteller system for anything I want to play! Hell, even Fate's beloved Aspects get applied (and remixed) as "Player-Described Merits".
Good, good stuff!
A few of the things I'm really thinking of dropping into my Werewolf game:
- Sway (Social Combat Rules)
- Rapport (much like Trust from the very cool Mountain Witch rpg)
- The Cup (of mysterious goodies)
A few things I will be dropping into the game:
- Player Described Merits
- Mob Rules (lumping 30 zombies together as a single character)
- Decompression/Compression (more something to consider while I GM than a rule to implement)
Grab the pdf for super cheap on DrivethruRPG!